GoDaddy TV Spot, 'Armless Bowling vs. Building a Website'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a man in an upper-body cast attempts to roll a strike using only his hand, he ends up re-breaking his arm. Unlike the act of armless bowling, GoDaddy believes that building a website using its services is easy. The web hosting company claims users can build a website in under an hour and offers a free trial of GoDaddy CoCentral to new users.
- September 24, 2017
- Free trial of GoCentral for new users
- “Build a Better Website.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Adam Carpenter ... Internet, Ja'Donn Harris ... Man with shaved head wearing tropical shirt, Thom Shelton ... Bowler in cast
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots