GoDaddy GoCentral TV Spot, 'Lawn Art' Song by Rick Astley
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two employees of Tom's Topiary prune a hedge into the shape of a flamingo, attracting the attention of a man covered in web-centric tattoos claiming to be the Internet. He cruises up to them in a yellow convertible blasting Rick Astley's infamous "Never Gonna Give You Up" and informs the landscape artists that he knows a bunch of people who would love their work. He gives two honks, cocks his head and drives off. To tap into this online market, the company creates a new website using GoCentral from GoDaddy.
- March 29, 2017
- GoDaddy GoCentral
- “The Internet Is Waiting”
- Ad URL
- Bullish ... Agency, GoDaddy In-House ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots