GoDaddy Super Bowl 2017 TV Spot, 'Good Morning' Song by Rick Astley
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
GoDaddy’s Super Bowl LI commercial shows the internet personified as a wiry man covered in web-appropriate tattoos. We see him going through his day which consists of a series of viral internet moments such as the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, "the dress," cats on Roombas, sneezing pandas and, of course, the music of Rick Astley (you can’t have the internet without Rickrolling.) When the internet comes across a couple pruning some hedges in the shape of a flamingo, he says he knows a bunch of people who’d like that. GoDaddy knows that “the internet loves what you’re doing” and encourages users to share their interests by building a site with them.
- February 05, 2017
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- 2017 Super Bowl LI Feb 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium
- Bullish ... Agency, GoDaddy In-House ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots