Barnes & Noble TV Commercial, 'Thrill Seekers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man searching for a novel for his wife engages in a rapid-fire series of questions with a Barnes & Noble employee. The employee gets serious when the man says his wife likes thrillers, and the intensity builds as she questions him about his wife's specific tastes. In the end, the man walks off with "Long Road to Mercy" by David Baldacci.
- Barnes & Noble
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Grand Central Publishing David Baldacci "Long Road to Mercy", Little, Brown and Company Michael Connelly "Dark Sacred Night", Doubleday John Grisham "The Reckoning", Little, Brown and Company James Patterson "Target Alex Cross", Random House Publishing Group Lee Child "Past Tense: A Jack Reacher Novel"
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brad MacDonald ... Customer
- R/GA ... Agency