Barnes & Noble TV Commercial, 'Young Readers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father is relieved when a Barnes & Noble employee asks him a series of questions and hands him the "New Captain Underpants Collection" as the perfect gift for his son. Barnes & Noble believes that no one knows young readers like its employees do and showcases a variety of books for children.
- Barnes & Noble
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Scholastic Dav Pilkey "New Captain Underpants Collection", ABRAMS Books Jeff Kinney "Diary of a Wimpy Kid Boxed Set", Scholastic Dav Pilkey "Dog Man: The Epic Collection", Penguin Random House Max Brallier "The Last Kids on Earth"
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Kristen Studard ... Barnes & Noble employee
- R/GA ... Agency