Lowe's TV Spot, 'How to Get Inside Someone's Head'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lowe's presents how you can get inside someone's head. For example, this couple is furniture shopping when they begin to have a mental conversation about their preferences. She loves the wicker while he prefers the wood finish. She says green feels right, but he insists that it has to be blue. Then, she compliments him on how the cushions really match his dress -- wait, what? It seems the people behind them have decided more quickly on what furniture to get.
- April 07, 2015
- “Never Stop Improving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brad MacDonald ... Dad, Jeff Gurner ... Voice Over, Skyler James ... Teen boy on blue chair
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots