Barnes & Noble TV Spot, 'Spells'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Inspired by the book "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone," a little girl attempts to cast some spells on the world around her. Perhaps it's just the wind or she has some magic inside her, but the spells actually seem to work as a man's hat flies off his head and a balloon suddenly detaches from a sign and lifts off into the air. Her father decides it's time for his daughter to step up her game and buys the little girl her very own wand from Barnes & Noble, watching with joy as she unwraps the precious gift.
- November 15, 2018
- Barnes & Noble
- Barnes & Noble Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Barnes & Noble Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay, Barnes & Noble Harry Potter Wizard Chess Set, Barnes & Noble TRIVIAL PURSUIT: World of Harry Potter Ultimate Edition, Barnes & Noble Harry Potter Illuminating Wand
- “Nobody Knows the Wizarding World Like We Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Havas ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots