Audible.com TV Spot, 'Listening Is the New Reading' Song by Good Charlotte
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Audible claims reading is correlated with success and invites people to find the time to read with audiobooks from Audible. The company says it has the world's largest selection of audiobooks and its app allows users to listen on the go. Customers enjoy the service while exercising at home, going for a run, hopping in their car or preparing dinner at home, showing that they can truly listen anytime, anywhere.
- February 27, 2018
- Audible Inc.
- Audible Inc. Audiobooks From Audible, Amazon Echo, Audible Inc. Brad Stulberg and Steve Magness "Peak Performance" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Scott Kelly "Endurance: A Year in Space, A Lifetime of Discovery" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Walter Isaacson "Leonardo Da Vinci" Audiobook
- Begin a 30-day trial and your first audiobook is free
- “Listening Is the New Reading.”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots