Budweiser TV Spot, 'Last Call Forever'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Budweiser staged a scenario in a bar to see how people would react to the reinstatement of prohibition. After a fake newscast, the bar staff plays along and tries to take away everyone's beers, inciting angry customers to stand up on tables and begin chanting, "We want beer!" To give the scenario a happy ending, Budweiser carts in kegs of its namesake beer and the patrons change their chant to "USA!" Budweiser wishes everyone a happy Repeal Day.
- December 05, 2017
- “This Bud's for You.”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Scene Location
- Atlanta, GA
- Angela Jones ... Producer, Peter Matthew Woolf ... Director of Photography, Steve Wi ... Producer
- DAVID Agency ... Creative Agency, Draftline ... Media Agency, Raucous ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots