Vonage Business TV Spot, 'The End of Soggy Fries'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Alan Masarek, CEO of Vonage, explains how Vonage came up with a remarkable solution to a soggy fries dilemma at a fast food restaurant chain. Customers would text their orders to the restaurant but would arrive long after the meals were prepared, meaning their food was cold and soggy. The solution? A software that tracks the customer as they drive to the restaurant and alerts the kitchen when they are five minutes away, ensuring the fries are fresh and the customers are happy.
- December 01, 2017
- “Communication Is Everything.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots