Wendy's 2 for $6 TV Spot, 'Capslock'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wendy's 2 for $6 deal allows people to mix, match and choose two select items from its menu. While the brand seeks to build excitement around its offer, it admits that it broke its capslocks key, before creating its advertisement.
- April 10, 2018
- Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Wendy's Dave's Single, Wendy's Chicken Tenders, Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots