Amazon Fire TV TV Spot, 'Our Playlist: Moonlight'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man asks Alexa on the Amazon Fire TV to pause a romantic scene in the Oscar-winning film "Moonlight" and to name the song playing. The digital assistant identifies the tune as "Hello Stranger" by Barbara Lewis and adds it to the wedding playlist that he and his fiance are constructing.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Fire TV, Amazon Prime Video Prime Video, Amazon Amazon Music, Lionsgate Home Entertainment Moonlight
- “Can Your TV Do That?”
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots