Coalition to Salute America's Heroes TV Commercial, 'Daniel Acosta'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Retired U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Daniel Acosta was deployed on Dec. 7, 2005 when he suffered catastrophic injuries after a roadside bomb detonated and nearly took his life. He credits his friends, family and the Coalition to Salute America's Heroes for preparing him to re-enter society and to serve as a leader in his community. The Coalition to Salute America's Heroes is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to wounded veterans and their families in need.
- Coalition to Salute America's Heroes
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Supporting the Heroes Who Inspire Us All”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.