Hooters TV Commercial, 'Confessions Hero'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Various people give regretful testimonials about their football-watching habits -- One woman states how she knowingly lied to someone, saying she would only "go there" with him, while a couple agrees they love to watch even though the man's parents might not understand. Another man describes himself as a screamer and in a third group of people, one man commiserates how it "used to be just me and her," but the woman asserts that more people makes it more fun. Of course, they are all referring to watching the game. Hooters says that watching football at its restaurant features wings, beer and the best fans on the planet.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.