Fruit of the Loom TV Spot, 'Dressing Room'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a bridal boutique, one of the bridesmaids is having trouble getting out of her dress. As she struggles to pull the dress over her head in the fitting room, she calls for Sarah (the bride) to help her. However, the bride, followed by the other bridesmaids, is distracted by her Fruit of the Loom breathable underwear. They all admire the blue perforated undies, blowing on her to see if she can feel the breeze; even the sales clerk asks her to spin around, in awe. Still stuck in the dress, the now spectacle of a bridesmaid gets obvious advice from the bride rather than the help she needs: Don't get that dress -- it doesn't fit.
- July 10, 2019
- Fruit of the Loom
- Fruit of the Loom Breathable Micro-Mesh Bikinis, Fruit of the Loom Breathable Seamless Low-Rise Briefs, Fruit of the Loom Breathable Cotton-Mesh Briefs
- “Stay Cool”
- Actors - Add
- Stephanie Koenig ... bride, Deborah Baker Jr. ... blonde bridesmaid, Doreene Hamilton ... seamstress in black, Jessie Lande ... bridesmaid in underwear, Meagan Holder ... Bridesmaid in pink sweater
- Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Media Agency, Caviar ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots