Miller Lite TV Commercial, 'Followers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Before leaving his apartment, a man looks out the peephole and sees a mob of people in the hallway. He sneaks down the fire escape but is caught by another horde, all which are dressed in an eerily similar fashion. The jacket and sneaker-clad zombies take off in a mad dash, chasing their victim down the street and through the chaos of black-and-white selfie-taking tourists and crumbling buildings. Across the city, two of the man's friends are also being chased by groups of their streetwear doppelgangers. When he finally arrives at his destination, the man takes his shoes off and tosses them into the mob, leaving them to fight over the sneakers. Inside the sanctuary of bar, the man and his friends reunite to find solace in good conversation and cans of Miller Light. The company says a few friends are better than a few thousand followers, and raises a toast to "the original social media."
- Miller Lite
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Miller Lite
- “It's Miller Time”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB Chicago ... Agency, Connect ... Media Agency, Rattling Stick ... Production Company