Pfizer, Inc. TV Commercial, 'Counterfeit Drug'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pfizer takes 30 seconds to show a consumer advocate outlining the risks of taking un-prescribed, perhaps counterfeit, medication. People have died from even small doses of counterfeit medication, which is why the National Consumers League launched Fake RX to help people spot them.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency