National Pest Management Association TV Commercial, 'Asthma Attacks'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A doctor is seeing a child with asthma and says this child is one of millions. One-fourth of all emergency room visits for children are asthma-related, and common causes are allergens left by mice and cockroaches. The National Pest Management Association invites you to learn more about how to protect your children from these allergens at its website.
- National Pest Management Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Learn How to Protect Your Family”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.