Budweiser TV Spot, '4th of July: Red, White, and Blue Cans'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Budweiser wants you to celebrate America with a taste of summer freedom during Fourth of July. You're invited to enjoy the beer company's limited-edition summer patriotic cans. The beer maker says it will donate a portion of the proceeds to Folds of Honor.
- June 20, 2020
- $1 will be donated to Folds of Honor for every Budweiser patriotic 24-pack case equivalent sold, up to $75,000 (expires: 07/04/2020)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 4th of July
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots