Sprint Unlimited Plan TV Spot, 'Robots Don't Lie'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During Sprint's "Wake Up America Tour," Paul and his robot friend make a stop when they drive by a house and sense a high phone bill. Paul and the bot sit down and tell the family that they are paying too much for Verizon. The family is relieved to find out much they would save if they were to switch to Sprint, which claims that its LTE Advanced is two times faster than before. The family's dad knows they're being sincere because robots don't lie. Sprint's robot concurs that the father, in the mom jeans, is correct.
- November 15, 2018
- Sprint LTE Advanced, Sprint Unlimited Basic, AT&T Wireless Unlimited & More Plan, Verizon Go Unlimited
- “Brighter Future for All”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- (800) SPRINT-1
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots