Microsoft Surface Pro 6 TV Commercial, 'Adam Wilson: Building Robots and a Business'
Adam makes robots for a living, but he believes that a company is the coolest thing you can build. He never knows when inspiration is going to strike, so he takes his Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with him everywhere. The Surface allows him to use all of his painting and programming tools on the go, which he says is a big deal when you get to build toys for kids.
- Microsoft Surface
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Intel 8th Generation Core Processor, Microsoft Surface Pen, Microsoft Surface Black Type Cover, Microsoft Surface Mouse
- “More Power, More Speed”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Best Buy, Microsoft Store
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment