Canada Dry TV Spot, 'Journey'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This relaxation guru claims that the secret to relaxation is not meditating on some rock by the ocean but Canada Dry ginger ale. As he travels through ordinarily stressful situations, such as rush hour traffic or turbulence on an airplane, he hands out Canada Dry to help people relax. He ends his journey in a woman's living room, who is a little concerned about how he got in the house in the first place. The guru calmly replies that he's just been living in her attic with a family of owls.
- October 30, 2018
- Canada Dry
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots