Campbell's Soup Slow Kettle Style TV Spot, 'Real Real Life: Spinach'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a man shows his grocery haul to his wife, he seems to have bought the wrong vegetables. He confuses cilantro for parsley, spinach for basil and carrots for toothpicks. To his luck, he has a bowl of Campbell's Soup Slow Kettle Style Tomato & Sweet Basil Bisque for dinner to make up for his veggie mistake.
- October 02, 2017
- Campbell's Soup
- “Made for Real, Real Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots