Maytag TV Spot, 'Delivery' Featuring Colin Ferguson
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to Colin Ferguson the Maytag Man, a Maytag delivery is not just a delivery, "it's a deployment of dependability." As a seemingly endless supply of Maytag men are loaded onto delivery trucks and shipped out across the world, they pass one another on the street and greet each other with a friendly, "Maytag." When each Maytag man is properly installed in a customer's home, he disappears within the appliance and gets to work.
- October 02, 2017
- “What's Inside Matters”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Colin Ferguson ... Maytag Man, Brad Norman ... Delivery man who enters scene at :17, Brandon Molale ... Maytag delivery man with shaved head who unloads truck, Caz Harleaux ... Delivery supervisor at :01, Martin Dorsla ... Delivery man using tablet inside home, Patrick Daniel ... Delivery guy on stairs
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots