STEM TV Spot, 'Humans Have Evolved Many Skills' Song by Franz Schubert
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man locks his sights on a roach climbing his wall, grabs a flip flop and lamely tosses it into a lamp nearby, startling his daughter and missing the roach entirely. With this demonstration, STEM says that among the skills humans have evolved, fighting bugs isn't one of them. STEM states the formulas of its products are rooted in nature but improved by science, to attack nerves that bugs have and humans don't.
- May 09, 2022
- “Rooted in Nature. Optimized by Science.”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots