Georgia Cotton Commission TV Commercial, 'Checking Labels'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This mother likes to feed her family healthy food so she always checks labels before buying anything. When she learned that synthetic fabrics like polyester are made of oil, she started checking the labels on clothes too. Cotton is said to be locally grown to the state of Georgia and is a renewable and sustainable source, so she chooses it for her family.
- Georgia Cotton Commission
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.