Georgia Cotton Commission TV Spot, 'Clothing Store'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman is shopping at a store when she sniffs at the employee's offer of help. She can't buy anything in the store because she likes to buy local and organic. The employee sniffs back at her that her shirt is actually a polyester made of petroleum, not local and organic Georgia cotton. The Georgia Cotton Commission encourages you to buy local and organic Georgia cotton.
- Georgia Cotton Commission
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- View All Screenshots