AT&T Wireless TV Spot, 'OK Elevator'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An elevator is packed with people but the doors open with only a few inches of space for people to climb out. "I've seen this in a movie," one man offers, unhelpfully, "It didn't turn out well for anyone." AT&T says that just okay is not okay. Not with elevators and not with your wireless.
- December 28, 2019
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T Wireless 5G
- “Just OK Is not OK”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Edwin Briscoe ... mailman, Gregory Jones ... Tall guy, Ruben Dario ... Man in elevator, Shawn T. Andrew ... Man in front with glasses
- Omnicom Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots