Kohler Revolution 360 TV Commercial, 'Goodbye Fred'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father and son bid farewell to their fish, Fred, by flushing him down their Kohler Revolution 360 toilet. As Fred swirls away, the kid decides to take action by flushing all manner of household items to make sure he is not lonely, hungry or wanting for anything at all in his afterlife in the sewer. Luckily, the toilet can handle it, as Kohler says its Revolution 360 technology keeps toilets clean five times longer than average.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Kohler Revolution 360 Toilets
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Arnold ... Agency, DDB Chicago ... Creative Agency, PHD Chicago ... Media Agency