NFL TV Spot, 'Inspire Change: Chicago Bears'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When the city of Chicago was hit with a spike of gun violence and gun-related deaths, players of the Chicago Bears including tight end Trey Burton and linebacker Sam Acho felt it was necessary to inspire change by bridging the community to the city's police force.
- February 14, 2019
- “Inspire Change”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Chicago, IL
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots