Bose Noise Cancelling TV Spot, 'Focus. On.' Featuring Aaron Rodgers
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
During the commotion of pregame warmups, Aaron Rodgers decides to put on a pair of Bose headphones. Immediately, the Kelly Finnigan's "Catch Me I’m Falling" comes on and everything else is tuned out and Aaron becomes focused. As the quarterback makes his rounds, everyone in the stadium begins to disappear from view, save one little Green Bay Packers fan who hands him a ball.
- September 24, 2018
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- “Focus. On.”
- Actors - Add
- Aaron Rodgers , Brooklyn Morse ... Girl holding football, Chicago Bears , Danny Fehsenfeld ... Fan holding Bears sign, Green Bay Packers
- MediaCom ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots