Nespresso TV Spot, 'Training Day' Featuring George Clooney, Danny DeVito
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the cast and crew lounge of a movie studio, characters in costume line up for coffee. As Danny DeVito goes for the coffee pot, he sees George Clooney using a Nespresso and asks him if it's coffee. After Clooney confirms, DeVito declares he wants in and Clooney takes him under his wing. Before deeming DeVito "ready," Clooney takes him to a tailor to be fitted, out to eat at a fine-dining restaurant, to an art gallery (where DeVito is distracted by a brunette woman) and lastly to a dance studio to learn the tango. Suited up, they return to the movie set where the transformed DeVito makes a cup of Nespresso. A beautiful blonde approaches him in a beaver costume and asks if his Nespresso is coffee.
- November 02, 2015
- “What Else?”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Cam Montgomery Jr ... African-American man wearing tie, Danny DeVito ... Actor/Actress, George Clooney ... Actor/Actress, Zach Chilson ... Bearded Civil War soldier, Anissa Borrego ... Saloon Girl, Douglas Rouillard ... Man in line for coffee in blue shirt, Gemma Marin ... tango dancer, Helena Mattsson ... Girl in beaver costume, Hercules Magnus ... Crew member pulling the frame on the right, Rafaella Biscayn-Debest ... Cleopatra
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots