Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'Songs for All Your Sides' Ft Leslie Odom Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Actor and singer Leslie Odom, Jr. sings about Nationwide, which understands that customers need an insurance company that will know about and protect all that makes each person an individual. Odom, Jr., accompanied in a studio by musicians, sings about people who have a mom side, who get married at 65 and those who look at and buy classic cars, all of whom have something to protect.
- September 29, 2016
- Nationwide Insurance
- “Nationwide Is on Your Side”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ogilvy ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots