Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'A New Song' Featuring Leslie Odom, Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Musician Leslie Odom, Jr. is back for Nationwide, singing a new jingle-based song about how the insurance agency has coverage for all of your many sides. While he sings along with a piano, people like a tired (and retired) grandfather at the beach with his grandkids, a couple saving for their young children's future and a woman considering expanding her florist business prove that there are many people with many sides who need protection for the future. Nationwide believes it can be there for all of them.
- March 16, 2017
- Nationwide Insurance
- “Nationwide Is on Your Side”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots