Nationwide Insurance TV Spot, 'More Songs for All Your Sides'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Leslie Odom Jr. uses the gift of song to describe the moment a girl receives an acceptance letter to attend a college out of state. With that milestone complete, her parents realize that they need to get their finances in order so they can eventually retire. Nationwide believes that it can help people with their insurance, banking and retirement needs so they can get exactly where they want to be.
- June 22, 2018
- Nationwide Insurance
- “Nationwide Is on Your Side”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- Leslie Odom, Jr. ... Actor/Actress, Brent Anderson ... Businessman at airport, Karla Zamudio ... Mom, Tony Colitti ... Dad
- Ogilvy ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots