Cricket Wireless TV Spot, 'Frozen'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On the set of a cooking infomercial, the host and audience freeze midway through the introduction. A Cricket Wireless representative (unaffected by the time stop) enters and expresses frustration with slowly loading videos. He talks about Cricket Wireless's 4G LTE network starts dancing around the set. A man watching the infomercial on his phone is confused as to what he is seeing, while his friend sitting next to him on the couch is watching cat videos. When the video fails to load, the man's friend asks him for money so he can watch more. The man reaches for his wallet, but the rep dances into the room and convinces the man to keep the money he saves with Cricket Wireless. When the man says the words "network" and "dough," confetti explodes into the room and a person in a black cat costume presents him with two plaques. A mic descends from the ceiling, and the man thanks Cricket Wireless's coverage plans and (at his friend's urging) cat videos.
- Cricket Wireless
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Argonaut ... Agency, TPN ... Creative Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots