T-Mobile TV Commercial, 'Alerts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
T-Mobile believes the United States is more than a country of "just okay," and more than okay means truly unlimited data, which is what the company says customers cannot get at Verizon. Error prompts and sad emoticons pop up on Verizon phone screens as T-Mobile says its network offers coverage for 99.7 percent of Verizon's customers and unlimited data for everyone, as opposed to monthly data limits with Verizon plans.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Un-Carrier”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Mount Rushmore, SD
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.