Cocoa Puffs TV Commercial, 'Saturday!'
A kid is waiting for Saturday at the bus stop when a car filled with cartoon cereal mascots falls from the sky in a rainbow beam and crashes through the asphalt. Chip the Wolf is driving the vehicle, and his buddies Trix Rabbit and Sonny the Cuckoo Bird are along for the wild ride. "The wait is over," they tell the kid, because Cocoa Puffs are now made with 50 percent more cocoa. After taking a bite, the kid's spoon becomes energized by the cereal and shoots out Cocoa Puffs. Sonny transforms into a muscular bird and tells the others to fasten their seat belts -- They are unleashing the taste of "Satur-yay-aaah!!!"
- Cocoa Puffs
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Cocoa Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Trix
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Chip the Wolf, Sonny the Cuckoo Bird, Trix Rabbit
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment