General Mills TV Spot, 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens: TIE Fighter Attack'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Millennium Falcon flies past the Death Star and through a Reese's Puffs asteroid field, and three TIE fighters (with squares of Cinnamon Toast Crunch as their side panels) are in pursuit. As the Imperial ships reach the surface of a desert planet, toy versions of the droids from Star Wars such as R2-D2 and C-3PO seek refuge in boxes of General Mills cereal. For a limited time, General Mills cereals feature free Droid Viewers to commemorate the new film "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens."
- November 09, 2015
- General Mills
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Reese's Puffs, Trix Mini, Cheerios Honey Nut Gluten Free, Lucasfilm Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots