National Pest Management Association TV Commercial, 'Little Scientists'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A future scientist, researcher and entomologist in the Pest Quest Training Laboratories explain how how pests can negatively impact humans. Every year, stinging insects send hundreds of thousands of people to the hospital, rodents contaminate food and transmit disease and cockroaches spread bacteria as well as trigger asthma. Pest World encourages viewers to protect their little scientists from pests, insisting that they are anything but child's play.
- National Pest Management Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.