AT&T TV Spot, 'Strongest College Football App' Featuring Bo Jackson
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Bo Jackson is hosting AT&T's Strongest of the Strong tournament to get to see which Heisman winner gets to watch the 2015-2016 College Football Playoffs. When Bo Jackson asks to see who has built the strongest college football app. Rocket Ismail is up first, and he shows Bo Jackson a football emoji keyboard to allow fans to communicate with each other during games. NFL Hall of Famer Emmitt Smith shows off his loaded potato skins, and defends himself by telling Bo Jackson that he was told to make an, "app" for the contest. Roger Staubach follows afterwards with a plate of potstickers in the shape of miniature football helmets. This promptly moves Rocket Ismail to the top of the list due to the latter's miscommunication.
- October 20, 2015
- AT&T Wireless
- “Mobilizing Your World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots