Meaningful Beauty TV Spot, 'Age Is Just a Number' Featuring Lori Loughlin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Full House" actress Lori Loughlin promotes Meaningful Beauty, Cindy Crawford's skincare line. She describes her skin as youthful, glowing and firm after using skincare. Crawford reveals the secret behind the products formulated by Dr. Jean-Louis Sebagh: a rare melon grown in the south of France. The collection features two anti-aging serums designed to supercharge your results and the first 500 people to call will also get the Targeted Treatment Trio.
- May 08, 2017
- Meaningful Beauty
- Meaningful Beauty Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules, Meaningful Beauty Ultra, Meaningful Beauty Ultra Lifting and Filling Treatment, Meaningful Beauty Créme de Serum, Meaningful Beauty Dark Spot Correcting Treatment
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots