Firestone Destination LE2 TV Spot, 'Drive Thru'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tired of waiting in the drive thru line at a fried chicken fast food chain, a woman is inspired to do truck stuff. She tests out her Firestone Destination LE 2 tires designed for maximum wet traction by veering off-road and into a muddy corn field before crashing through a barn. Along the way, she does farm-to-table stuff, free range stuff and gathers all the fixings for a chicken dinner.
- June 19, 2017
- Firestone Tires
- “Whatever You Drive, Drive a Firestone.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Periscope ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots