Bridgestone DriveGuard Tires TV Spot, 'Archers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amid a stadium, engineers put Bridgestone tires to the test as professional archers puncture them with razor-sharp arrows. The engineers explain that DriveGuard tires are designed to be able to drive up to 50 miles after being punctured to prevent drivers from getting stuck on the side of the road. In theory, if an arrow doesn't stop you from driving, a "little old nail" shouldn't either.
- April 22, 2016
- Bridgestone DriveGuard
- “Your Journey, Our Passion”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Dentsu Aegis ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Razorfish ... Digital Agency, Optimedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots