Verizon TV Commercial, 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a galaxy far, far away, chaos ensues as stormtroopers are on the move aboard this battlecruiser which is under attack. But when a New Order droid spots BB-8 hacking into the ship's system to upload the ship's schematics to C-3PO and R2-D2 back at the Resistance headquarters, a warning signal is sent off to nearby stormtroopers to investigate the issue. But, due to poor reception issues, the droid fails to reach a group of stormtroopers just as BB-8 finishes his upload. Frustrated by the poor strength of the network and lack of connectivity, the New Order droid damages itself in in attempt to stop BB-8 who simply rolls out of the way. Stealing data from a New Order battlecruiser is a fine example of when having the best network really matters. "Star Wars: The Last Jedi," directed by Rian Johnson, hits theaters December 15, 2017.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Verizon 4G LTE Coverage, Lucasfilm Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BB-8, C-3PO, R2-D2, Stormtroopers
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency