DURACELL TV Spot, 'Star Wars Rogue One: How the Rebels Saved Christmas'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After powering on an R2 unit with DURACELL batteries, a young girl is tasked with delivering it to the rebellion. Sneaking through the hallways of a hospital and avoiding stormtroopers along the way, she safely reaches her destination and hands the droid to a patient.
- October 17, 2016
- “Trusted Everywhere”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Events & Venues
- Anomaly ... Creative Agency, Imperial Woodpecker ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots