Macy's TV Commercial, 'Lighthouse'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a boy gets a baseball lamp for Christmas, he seizes the opportunity to connect with the lighthouse keeper's daughter using Morse code. He blinks the light on and off to ask the girl and her father over for Christmas dinner. The two families meet to celebrate togetherness and to find good cheer after suffering loss. Macy's believes that the perfect gift can bring people together.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- Everlasting Light - The Black Keys
- Events & Venues
- Holidays Dec 12, 2017 - Jan 1, 2018
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Emma Wilcockson ... Producer, Germaine McMicking ... Director of Photography, Jeff MacDougall ... Producer
- BBDO ... Creative Agency, MJZ ... Production Company