Slim Jim TV Commercial, 'Long Trip'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A trio of knights valiantly rides through a dense forest, but Sir Glen is finding it difficult to go on. "I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse," he complains, eliciting an offended whinny from his noble steed. Too bad he didn't come prepared like his companions, who whip out the Slim Jim sticks they packed for the trip. Never mind how long his to-do scroll was; Glen has "no excuses," as his scolding friend reminds him by knocking his helmet visor down over his face.
- Slim Jim
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Slim Jim Original
- “Snap Into a Slim Jim”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency