Listerine Zero Alcohol TV Spot, 'Metal Concert and Violins'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Listerine claims that their Zero Alcohol Mouthwash still cleans the whole mouth, but with a less intense taste. So while it still kills germs and bad breath with the intensity of a rowdy metal concert, it feels more pleasant like a violin in an orchestra.
- April 03, 2017
- Cool Mint Zero Alcohol Mouthwash
- “Whole Mouth Clean. Less Intense Taste.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MRY ... Digital Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots