Listerine TV Spot, 'What's It Like to Not Feel 100% Fresh? We Don't Know.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Listerine doesn't know what it's like to not feel 100 percent fresh. While conducting a study on Listerine users called "The Study of Bold," it was found that users are more likely to stand up to a bully, hold a yoga handstand and be in a magic act. Listerine informs viewers that it kills 99 percent of bad breath germs to help you feel 100 percent in life.
- September 12, 2016
- Listerine Cool Mint
- Sign up online for a chance to win a trip. (expires: 12/16/2016)
- “Bring Out the Bold”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- MRY ... Digital Agency, J3 ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots